[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: 20010824: weird 5.1.2 startup problems (fwd)]]

Hello Deb,

Well, I'm sorry to report that it looks like our binary won't work for
your j210.  Below is a message from our system administrator regarding a
different processor on the j machines.  I'm afraid that leaves you with
having to build from source.

In our next binary distribution I'll use the +DAportable flag -
hopefully that will mitigate this problem.

In general, building from source is not hard.  If you have a problem
please let me know.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307