Re: format question

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, David Ahijevych wrote:

> Hi Robb,
>
> Started my own ldm product queue and inserted one of the files using
> pqinsert, but I can't get pqact to do anything with it.  Actually, I have
> never used LDM before, and am just going off documentaion I found on
> the web.
>
> I was wondering if maybe I am missing something in my pqact.conf.  Do you
> have a pqact.conf file that I could compare to?  How does UNIDATA's LDM
> ingest recognize the WSI NOWrad MASTER15 products in the data stream, and
> once it acquires them, does it somehow modify them?
>
> For example, this is what we do in our pqact.conf file:
>
> WSI   ^NOW/MASTER15/(........)(....)
>       FILE    data/nids/nowrad/\1.\2.master15
>

> Seems like files have already morphed from names like d.010901.1200
> to something different before they reach MMM's link in the LDM chain.

David,

The files names are different so you would have to change the pqact.conf
entry to match the names. One can see what the names are by:

% pqcat -vl - -q <ldm queue>  > /dev/null

Program pqcat is a queue scanner progrma, details at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/man-cgi?pqcat+1

You could either change the names of the products before entering them
into the LDM queue or change the pqact.conf entry to act apon the
d.010901.1200 file format.

Robb...