NTP on wunderground

Hello Jeff,

Though we don't get many WMO products to motherlode from wunderground
(since the the UCAR and SSEC noaaport downlinks are quite good), you can
see that there is a 75 second clock offset at wunderground in the
following latency images:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/chiz/latency/stats/IDS+DDPLUS_shemp.unidata.ucar.edu.gif

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/chiz/latency/stats/HDS_shemp.unidata.ucar.edu.gif

It is necessary for you to run NTP or ntpsync or some time updating
convention that will keep the clock on ingestor.wundergound.com
accurate...

Other wise our latency statistics lose logical value.

Thank you,

-Jeff