LDM running on RH 7.2

Hi Gilbert,

Just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that we've tested the LDM
on one of our RedHat 7.2 machines, and it seems to be doing fine. I'm
throwing a very large volume of data at the machine and filing every
product.  Of course, I know you do a lot on your machine that I'm not
doing, but I did try to test the I/O, which was the part that gave you
grief, right?

Our machine is a dual 450 Mhertz processor.  I'll have to ask our sys
admin about the drive.  What is your hardware again?

Anne
address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000
                                  Boulder, CO  80307