Re: SUNY-Albany and AFIT

Hi Dave and Jeff,

With the wind here today, I am the one with bad hair...

OK, so we have determined that fujita cannot be resolved via DNS, but can
be fed via IP. Dave indicates some hesitancy to feed an IP the NLDN data,
and I certainly appreciate his concerns. I offer two options that may help
everyone feel better...

1) Jeff, is there a reason we cannot run the LDM on blizzard?

By doing this we couild eliminate the DNS issue as well as the propriatary
concerns of the NLDN feed.

2) Or if space and other data transfer needs prefer the LDM on fujita, we
could run an LDM on blizzard just for the NLDN data, and have blizzard
feed fujita the NLDN feed (this may be stepping on the NLDN propriatary
demands, since it is not allowed to be propogated, but since this is the
same domain David may let this go...not my call.

Comments?

-Jeff