Re: LDM

HI Pavel,

Clock looks good.

It appears we have some ownership issue still:

ldm% pwd
/var/data/ldm/logs
ldm% touch logs
touch: logs cannot create
ldm% pwd
/var/data/ldm/logs
ldm% cd ../
ldm% ls -l
total 2
drwxr-xr-x   2 root     other        512 May  9 22:12 logs
ldm% cd ../
ldm% pwd
/var/data
ldm% ls -l
total 2
drwxr-xr-x   3 root     other        512 May  9 22:12 ldm

/data/ldm/logs needs to be owned by ldm or at least have write permission
to these dirs and files...best if ownership was ldm...In this set-up I
cannot creat log files or a queue.

Thank you,

-Jeff