Re: Obtain upstream data feed source (North Carolina State University)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the update and prompt response...

I was not sure if it was another dept or a remote campus that wanted this
feed. Thank you for following up on this request and letting Rob know how
to access the LDM/IDD data...

Cheers,

-Jeff