[netCDF #QEL-795104]: NetCDF 4.1.2-beta2 ncgen breaks Perl METAR decoders

Ok, I am confused at this.

In your original message you said:

> This error occurs when metar2nc.new1 attempts to load records into a netCDF >
> file that had just been created using ncgen.
I interpreted this to mean that you had your own .cdl file
that was being used to create a .nc file using ncgen.

In a later message you say:
> You can just use the cdl and other files in the distribution.
But the cdl files in the distribution work fine for us, so in that
sense I cannot replicate the problem.

Can you send me the .cdl file that you are using to generate your .nc
file? Maybe I can replicate the error with that.

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: QEL-795104
Department: Support netCDF