[Staging #BPK-856024]: One of your pages has a broken link

Hi Mike

Thanks, unfortunately that page is not maintained by us; it belongs to somebody
at Dartmouth, so I'm unable to update it. You might contact the web admin for
that domain and see if they can update their link.

Thanks!

-Ward

> Hi,
>
> I was on your page -
>
> http://northstar-www.dartmouth.edu/doc/idl/html_6.2/Overview_of_NetCDF.html,
>
> when I noticed that one of the resources you mentioned isn't online.  Here is
> the dead page -
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf,
> 'http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/'.
>
> I found it whilst doing some research for our ultimate guide to NetCDF
> which has just been published and might make a good replacement if you
> are updating the page.
>
> Here's the link - http://wiht.link/NetCDF-resources.
>
> Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
>
> Best,
> Mike
>
> Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word
> "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.  WhoIsHostingThis, BM Box 3667,
> Old Gloucester Street London, WC1N 3XX, United Kingdom

Ticket ID: BPK-856024
Department: Support netCDF