Re: [galeon] Fwd: CDM feature and point types docs

Hi Simon,

So my sense is that we need best practice documents regarding how interpret in different ways an observation, and how the realization of these observations could allow communities to interoperate. I don't think what you said is very clear from the public specification. But it is getting clear everyday :)

One more comment:

Isn't the sampling strategy part of the observing procedure ?

- Luis

___
Luis Bermudez Ph.D.
Coastal Research Technical Manager
Southeastern Universities Research Association (SURA)
bermudez@xxxxxxxx - Office: (202) 408-8211  Mobile: (267) 481-4939
1201 New York Ave. NW Suite 430, Washington DC 20005