Re: [netcdfgroup] [Hdf-forum] netCDF 4.3 Release Candidate available --- CMake build in Windows

  • To: hdf-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] [Hdf-forum] netCDF 4.3 Release Candidate available --- CMake build in Windows
  • From: Allen D Byrne <byrn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 13:49:28 -0500
CMake provides two ways to find libraries:
1. CMake built HDF5 - use FIND_PACKAGE (HDF5 NAMES ${HDF5_PACKAGE_NAME})
    where HDF5_PACKAGE_NAME:STRING="hdf5" and ENV{HDF5_DIR}="{path to
hdf5library}/cmake/hdf5"

2. Non-cmake built HDF5 - use FIND_PACKAGE (HDF5)
    where ENV{HDF5_ROOT}="{path to hdf5library}"

Allen