Re: [netcdfgroup] problem compiling netcdf-c-netcdf-4.3.0 configure missing?

Hi Daniel,

The m4 directory was missing from the initial commit, but was fixed in the last day or so. You can do a 'git pull' to refresh, or perhaps more simply just create an empty m4 directory and it should work just fine.

-Ward