Re: [netcdfgroup] Pure web app. to display netCDF files?

  • To: Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal <roy.mendelssohn@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] Pure web app. to display netCDF files?
  • From: "Signell, Richard" <rsignell@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 10:02:56 -0400
Charlie,

For clarification, are these remote NetCDF files that you want to
visualize accessible via OPeNDAP or just HTTP?
If just HTTP, do you need the web client to be able to subset them
using byte-range requests like netCDF-Java does
(like this:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/current/netcdf-java/reference/HTTPservice.html)
?

-RIch