Re: works for us (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 16:28:34 -0700
From: "Glenn P. Davis" <address@hidden>
To: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: works for us (fwd)

> Indeed they are, but suddenly, the TTAA00 appeared on the second line,
> when it should appear on the first with the AFOS PIL.

Gilbert:

It would be helpful to me if you could be clearer about what is going on.
Ldm product identifiers don't have 'lines'.
In the data part of an ldm product, we just pass on the bytes that were on
the input.

Are you claiming that a more recent version of pqing
is allowing a '\n' character in the ldm product id, that an older version
wasn't? Are you claiming that the data portion of the ldm product has
a '\n' between the AFOS PIL and the optional WMO abbreviated id?

-glenn