19991019: pqact question, and deleting products

I am running LDM on a machine called icarus.unavco.ucar.edu,
and have 2 questions:

(1) The queue has several hundred products in it, and I didn't
get my pqact.conf file set up before these products arrived
in the queue.  Now I would like to get them written to files,
based on the actions I have in pqact.conf.  How can I get
pqact to work on files that are already in the queue?

(2) How can I delete a specific product from the queue?

Thanks.

-natalie

>From address@hidden  Tue Oct 19 09:37:28 1999

I just sent a question about getting old products out
of the queue - but I just figured it out using the "-o"
option with pqact - so never mind on that one.

But I still would like to know how delete specific
products from the queue.

Thanks.

-natalie

--