Re: Re[2]: Where'd that P go...

Luc,

What's the status of your LDM configuration?  With my high support load,
it not practical to correspond via phone, also I get more detail from
e-mails.  At this point I forgot the details of your situation, can you
please start at the beginning including, platform/os,  ldm configurations,
and log entries or messages.

Your can use the command "feedtest" to test your pqing configurations.
Start feedtest from the command line, it uses the same flags as pqing.
ie>

% feedtest -xvl - -P whatever_your_port_is

 Robb...