Re: 20000128: LDM Build using gcc on IRIX64-6.5

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Paul!!  It's nice to hear from you, but, couldn't you send me some
GOOD news instead?? :)

We have not built our IRIX version using gcc, and it would take me a
while to debug that.  Is there a reason you must use gcc?  Can you use
the IRIX compiler or would a binary distribution meet your needs?

Also, are you currently using 5.0.8?  We did release a new pqact binary
for 5.0.9.  Indeed, that's the only executable that was changed from
5.0.8.   I assume that's not the pqact binary you're referring to above,
right?

Also, I assume you saw the following announcement regarding 5.0.9:

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/y2k-fix.html

Anne

address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000
(303) 497-8677                    Boulder, CO  80307