20000128: Using /p tag

Steve,

Here is the crux of your trouble. If you use our pqing ingest
version 5.0.9 program to read data in off your satellite dish, then you
will get the PIL tags as advertised, just as the university sites who
get the NOAAport data downstream of our ingestion do. That is a change we made
last summer when it became apparent that WMO identifiers alone weren't
carrying all the information necessary to define the product.

If you get your data from Alden via the internet, then they need to use
the most recent version of pqing to place those tags in the LDM identifiers...
if that is how they are placing the data into their queue.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support