Re: Feed problems

Christian Page wrote:

> Oups, forgive my last mail, I sent it by error...
>
> But I have a lot of problem getting data :
>
> - data2.atmos.uiuc.edu and squall.atmos.uiuc.edu are not accessible since at
>   least a week.
> - cirrus.lsc.vsc.edu has a lot of problem feeding me. Almost all of the
> product
>   are reclassed because they are late.
>
> Is there another site I could use as a proper feed?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Christian Page      finger address@hidden => tel. + adresse
> address@hidden    http://www.sca.uqam.ca/
>
> Assistant de recherche / Research Assistant
> Universite du Quebec a Montreal / Universite McGill / McGill Radar

Hi Christian,

I'm getting to data2.atmos.uiuc.edu, albeit slowly.  If you're not getting data
from them at all then contact them and make sure they are still feeding you.

If they are still feeding you, the next step is to talk to you sys admin or ISP
about the quality of your connection.

Also, do some ldmpings, traceroutes, and pings to a variety of ldm sites, and
send
the results to us.  We'll take a look and see if we can find a better feed for
you.  (Unfortunately, we can't connect you to any of the top level nodes as they
are mostly filled already and designated as relay sites.)

Anne

address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000
(303) 497-8677                    Boulder, CO  80307