Re: NO DATA

On Mon, 22 May 2000, Tom Grzelak wrote:

> Welcome to Monday!

That says it all, yes thelma went down.  The SYSLOG states that it ran out
of disk space, but I think the real reason is there are a bunch of disk
errors in the file. ie thelma doesn't run a pqact process, it only mission
is to obtain and then distribute data.  Remember, the top tier sites
should fail over to iita when thelma is down.

At this point thelma is running about a hour behind:

May 22 15:39:22 pqutil:     3614 20000522144433.050     HDS 706  YUIE97
KWBF 221200 /mNGM

It should catch up in about 20 minutes.

Robb...