Re: Success!

Hi Matt,

I apologize for not responding sooner to your earlier message.  We are giving
a workshop here this week, which is hogging much of my attention.

Matthew Maschmann wrote:

> Anne,
>
> Good afternoon.  After a week of trying, we have LDM off and running!  We
> switched machines, and it has made all the difference in the world.  Thank
> you for all of your help and guidance.  You were a big help.

Great - I'm glad you got it working!   I would appreciate it if you would
give me some clues as to what happened so we can better support future
users.   Was it only switching platforms that made the difference, or did you
make some other changes?  Which platform didn't work?  Which did?

> We were also wondering if you would happen to know how we could get some
> additional information.  We are working with mm5 and are wondering if you
> would know anyone at ncar we could talk to to look at their
> pqact.conf file.  We were wondering exactly what kind of data they were
> using.
>
> Thank you again for all your help!
>
> Matt

I'm working on this.   There is someone here this week that I will ask.  I
will get back to you on this.

I'm glad you found my input helpful.

Anne

address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000