Re: 20000626: steps in the binary installation of the LDM (fwd)

"Patrick S. Market" wrote:

> Anne:
>
> Good evening.  I hate to tell you, but the local0.debug entry was
> already in there.  The specific entry goes like so:
>
> # if a non-loghost machine chooses to have authentication messages
> # sent to the loghost machine, un-comment out the following line:
> auth.notice                     ifdef(`LOGHOST', /var/log/authlog, @loghost)
>
> mail.debug                      ifdef(`LOGHOST', /var/log/syslog, @loghost)
>
> local0.debug                    /usr/local/ldm/logs/ldmd.log
>
> Tabs and all.  I'm sure I have missed something somewhere, but so far, aside
> from spaces in the place of tabs, I can't find it.  I have been over it now
> an average of once a day,  start to finish.  I'm sorry to be taking up so much
> of your time.
>
> Should we talk?
>
> Pat

OK, I would like to log in to your machine.  Let's talk briefly and you can
give me the password.

You can call me: (303) 497-8677, or send me your phone number and I will call
you.

Anne

address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000
                                  Boulder, CO  80307