Re: Perl library error msg...

"Patrick S. Market" wrote:

  Anne:

  There seems to be a problem with the ldm being able to find the
  appropriate libraries to run perl.  When I am logged on, I can run
dostats,
  scour, etc., but when the ldm is left on its own, the following
  error occurs; this is what was mailed to the ldm.  This happens
  every time one of the processes in the crontab runs.  The file I
  submit to the crontab is /usr/local/ldm/ldmcronjobs.

  Hope you had a good weekend.

  Pat