20000809: unable to file new PNG compressed products (cont.)

>From: Peter Schmid <address@hidden>

Pete,

>I figured I would respond because I played with this ALOT! :)

OK.  This email is not starting out good :-(

re: no tab between -overwrite and -close
>I had tried an entry with no -overwrite or -close.  I tried to make it
>as simple as possible.

That is what I would have done.

re: the white space between -close and /data5... should be a tab
>I believe this was the case.  I had tabs there.

OK.  This one was not crutial.

re: having a blank line in your pqact.conf file
>At one point I thought of this.  So I actually moved this entry
>to the very top of the pqact.conf file.  This made no difference.

Rats!  This was our best (only, actually) guess!

>David may have more to add since he is/was the last to play with it.

OK.  If you give us a login, we will be more than happy to poke around
and see if anything jumps out at us.  Chiz, Don, and I were the ones that
chatted about this earlier, and the best we could come up with was a
line with a space in column 1.

>Thanks,

I have no additional ideas.  Logging in and looking at "things" seems
like the next move.

Tom