FYI: netcheck

Hi Rajul,

How's your network?

I just wanted to mention something to you.  I just discovered that there's an
LDM program that does exactly what I suggested you do the other day - it
monitors the state of a connection. It's called 'netcheck'.  It writes to a log
file called netcheck.log in the ~ldm/logs directory.  I just started using it
to test the connection to another site. Although it only does one test per
invocation, it's very easy to make it cron job.

FYI.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307