Re: 20001212: Problem with scripts and FreeBSD

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

John,

The -x flag used on other Unix OSs cause the files to be displayed across
the page with the ls command.  Most of the time it's the default display
configuration. I guess it not available on FreeBSD. To fix the scripts, I
would just remove the -x flag, the scripts will work without it.

Robb...