Re: 20001212: Problem with scripts and FreeBSD (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:35:48 -0600 (CST)
From: John C. Nordlie <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 20001212: Problem with scripts and FreeBSD

Thanks, Robb, that did the trick.  Here's a list of scripts I
took the -x option out of:

ldmcheck
ldmprods
mailpqstats

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Robb Kambic wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Unidata Support wrote:

John Nordlie   N0RNB            |     Regional Weather Information Center
address@hidden            |              University of North Dakota
http://people.aero.und.edu/~nordlie/

     C Program.                 |       "If you ask me, most sports would
     C Program Run.             |  benefit from an infusion of rocketry."
     Run, Dammit, Run!          |                 -- Jason Fox, 'Foxtrot'
==)----------      #include <std.disclaimer.h>              ----------(==