Re: IDD Statistics

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Anthony Rockwood - MSCD Meteorology wrote:

> Robb,
>
> Sorry to keep bugging you with this but when I run
>
> $ ldmadmin dostats
>
> I don't get an error message, but it doesn't seem to write an
> ldmbinstats.upc file in my /usr/local/ldm/logs directory either.  How do I
> find out why not?

Tony,

Check the $log_path var in the bin/ldmadmin script, it should be set to
/usr/local/ldm/logs.

If the log_path is correct then run mailpqstat from the command line in
the bin directory.

% mailpqstats -d /usr/local/ldm/logs -h <your hostname here>

If it still doesn't work use the perl debugger.

% perl -d mailpqstats -d /usr/local/ldm/logs -h <your hostname here>

use the n or s command to step through the script, it should show some
errors. Also, the p command prints out vars.  If still no success I would
have to look at it.

Robb...