Re: IDD Statistics

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Anthony Rockwood - MSCD Meteorology wrote:

> Robb,
>
> Can you tell me if my stats are getting to you?  I not seeing the

Tony,

I only saw your stats for the past couple of hours,   I think 16 and 17 Z.
Did you run mailpqstats from the command line again?  I really think that
this is a weird path problem or something on that order. If I had a login,
I could possibly find the problem.

> ldmbinstats.upc file getting written since the one I ran manually y'day.
> I also had a monster core dump last night that caused my hard disk to max
> out. My ldm.pq file also looks huge (101662720 Dec 14 10:58 ldm.pq) ?

I would stop the LDM, remove all core files, check the disk directories,
check the pq_size in the ldmadmin script, rebuild the LDM queue, check
for rogue LDM processes and restart.  It sounds like there was an abnormal
LDM invocation running, causing some problems.

Robb...