Re: LDM5.1.3 Upgrade Assistance Available

Robert Leche wrote:

> Anne,
> Datoo does not have netscape. I need to use ftp to download the ldm
> 5.1.3 software. Can you give directions to access this via ftp not http?
>
> Bob
>
> Anne Wilson wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > If any top tier sites would like assistance in upgrading
> > their LDM to V5.1.3 please let me know.
> >
> > This would require the exchange of passwords.  Please do not
> > email them to me - I prefer to use the phone for this
> > purpose.
> >
> > Thanks again!
> >
> > Anne
> > --
> > Anne Wilson                     UCAR Unidata Program
> > address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000
> >                                   Boulder, CO  80307
> > Unidata WWW server       http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

Hi Bob,

With pleasure!  ftp unidata.ucar.edu.  You can log is as
'anonymous'.  Give your complete email address as a
password.

If you want the binary distribution cd to
pub/binary/sunos_5.7-i86pc and get ldm-5.1.3.tar.Z.  If you
want the source distribution, cd to ldm5 and get
ldm-5.1.3.tar.Z.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for
you.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307