Re: IDD Statistics (fwd)

Chris,

Will this system send mail to another departmental server or will it
send mail to remote sites directly?  A good Sun sendmail reference can
be found at;

http://docs.sun.com:80/ab2/coll.47.4

under the mail administration guide.  Other references can be found at;

http://www.ebsinc.com/solaris/sendmail.html
http://www.stokely.com/unix.sysadm.resources/index.html

mike