Re: NEXRAD floater feed available

"Pandya, Rajul E." wrote:

> Hi Anne,
>
> Thanks for asking about the floater feeds. I have been having a little
> trouble with the NMC3 floater feed. Nothing is coming in when I add it to
> the ldmd.conf file. I don't know if this is helpful, but here are the
> results of the notifyme command.
>
> rossby:/usr/local/ldm> notifyme -v -l- -h navierldm.meteo.psu.edu -f NMC3 -o
>
> 3600
> Feb 21 13:00:38 notifyme[12947]: Starting Up: navierldm.meteo.psu.edu:
> 20010221120038.859 TS_ENDT {{NMC3,  ".*"}}
> Feb 21 13:00:39 notifyme[12947]: NOTIFYME(navierldm.meteo.psu.edu): 7:
> Authentication error; No match for request
>
> I get the same result when I try from snow.cit.cornell.edu, but I am getting
> the NNEXRAD feed data from them.
>
> I would welcome any help or ideas.
> Rajul

Hi Rajul,

From here, it looks like neither navierldm nor snow is getting the feed
- my 'notifyme' to both sites shows nothing for that feed from the past
hour.

But, from your 'notifyme' response, it looks like perhaps neither site
has 'allow'ed  you to receive the NMC3 feed.  Have you contacted them
about this?  I'm guessing that they have not yet requested the feed nor
put in the necessary 'allows'.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307