Re: 20010220: pqact not working

Wil Wollheim wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> I used the pqcat command you sent and it comes back as saying over 2000
> products in the queue.  I've checked the queue with "pqcat -v -l - >
> /dev/null" and all three of the radar sites have been stored there.
>
> Just to be sure, the line in our ldmd.conf file is:
> "request NNEXRAD "/p(NTP)(BOX|GYX|CBW)" snow.cit.cornell.edu"
> This is not the same lengthy pattern that is in the pqact file, but I
> thought this was ok.
>
> Thanks for your patience!
>
> Wil

Good Morning Wil,

So, we know that the KBOX, KCAR, and KGYX products are in the queue.
And pqact dumps core when it runs, and there's only one entry in your
pqact.conf file.  This strongly points to a problem in the pqact.conf
file.  Make sure that any blank lines are really blank.  Better yet,
make every unused line a comment line.

If this doesn't help, send me a copy of your pqact.conf.  I'll try it on
my own machine.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307