Re: 20010220: pqact not working

Wil Wollheim wrote:

> Hi Anne,
>
> Thanks for your help.  I checked to make sure the second line starts with
> a tab and it di (tabs were between the feedtype, the pattern, and within
> the action).  Also that line that I sent you is the only line in the
> pqact.conf file (we are just trying to store the files at this point), so
> there is nothing else gumming up the works.
>
> I tried the commands you suggested.
>
> When I use "pqact -v -l -" I get the following response:
>
> : starting up
> : successfully read pattern file "/usr/local/ldm/etc/pqact.conf"
> : lastmatch: e46001a96220ff2364a2ce0c57efc489   284 20010220204725.371 NN
> EXRAD 900 SDUS51 KCAR 202039 /pNTPCBW
> : TS_ZERO TSENDT {{ANY, "*"}}
> :          0 20010220204748.357 ANY 000 _BEGIN_
>
> That is all that prints to the screen, and in order to get out I ctrl-C to
> interrupt and exit.  Not sure where all that stuff on the 3rd line comes
> from!
>
> When I use "pqact -x -l -" it just gives the segmentation fault (core
> dumped) message.
>
> ANy thoughts? Thanks so much for your help!
>
> Wil

Hi Wil,

Are you using the same pattern in pqact.conf that you are using in
ldmd.conf to match NEXRAD products?  Are you sure there are products in
your queue from KBOX, KCAR, or KGYX?  YOu can use pqcat to see.  Try
        pqcat -l - -f NNEXRAD -p "^SDUS5. (KBOX|KCAR|KGYX) (..)(....)
/p(NTP)(BOX|CBW|GYX)" > /dev/null

(I tried to copy your pattern directly but I think the mailer inserted
some carriage returns.  Use your own pattern from you pqact.conf file.)

Let me know what you find.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307