AF_INET problem

Hi Karl,

This is a new one.  I'm going to do some research on it.  Please provide
me with some more info.  Are you running Red Hat Linux 6.2?  Version
5.1.2, right?  Also, what libraries are you using?   (Go to ~ldm/bin and
do 'ldd ./rpc.ldmd'.)

And, Jeff tells me that you saw this message as you did 'ldmadmin stop',
is that right?   What were the circumstances, e.g., had anything changed
before this particular invocation?  Had the LDM been running for a
while?   Were there any other unusual symptoms, or was your LDM running
ok?  Are you able to run the LDM now?

Anne

                                  Boulder, CO  80307