Re: access to NMC2 data

"Jason J. Levit" wrote:

>   Hi Anne,
>
>   How's it going?  Do you know how I can obtain access to the NMC2
> CONDUIT model data via the IDD?  Are there particular sites feeding NMC2
> that I can grab it from (or possibly just motherlode?)  Also, I'm not
> sure, but am I aleady allowed to receive data from motherlode?  The name
> of our machine here at CAPS is cube.caps.ou.edu.

Hi Jason!

I just added a line to motherlode so cube can get the CONDUIT data.
Simply request the NMC2 feed from motherlode.ucar.edu.  I don't know
anything about the patterns for those products.  Here are the request
lines that motherlode is using:

request NMC2    ".*[058]$"      nora.gsfc.nasa.gov
request NMC2    ".*[169]$"      nora-f.gsfc.nasa.gov
request NMC2    ".*[27]$"       128.183.102.227
request NMC2    ".*[34]$"       128.183.252.98

I'm guessing you can just request ".*".  If you need more info let me -
I'll ask someone else.

>   Also, in other news, I'm in the process of switching all the CRAFT
> feeds from NMC3 to the new NEXRD2 feedtype, so we can avoid conflicts
> with NIDS.
>
>   Jason
>
> --
> Jason J. Levit, N9MLA                      Research Scientist,
> address@hidden                Center for Analysis and Prediction of
> Storms
> Room 1022                                 University of Oklahoma
> 405/325-3503                              http://www.caps.ou.edu/

Great!  Just let me know when the change has been made.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307