Re: 20010629: alloc.h

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Paul,

Hmmm, I see what you mean.

Offhand, I don't see why it's copied to the 'include' dir, except that
it's the traditional thing to do.  Maybe the real question is why the
LDM is set up to include from 'misc' and not 'include'.  It may be for
hysteric..., er, historical reasons.  I will ask my clever and talented
coworkers and let you know if I find out anything.

Are you building things that use pieces of the LDM?  How is it that
you're picking up the LDM's alloc.h in your builds?

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307