Re: 20010806: SuomiNet LDM Question

Hello Felicita,

If you want to see if you are filing any errors, you could check your
logs in /local/ldm/logs

You could run pqcat or notifyme for your ldm machine to see what products
are in your queue.

Pease check:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/ldm5/manindex.html

for additional helpful diagnostic tools.

You may also want to contact Teresa Van Hove at UNAVCO to see if she is
getting your data:

address@hidden

and if NOT we will need to dig deeper.

Thank you,