Re: 20010806: feedtypes question for non-standard data

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Chris,

I don't know what feed types other entities are using.  Basically, they
could use whatever feed types they want as long as they don't inject
that data in our network and thus confuse things.

If you're participating in the IDD, you could use the EXP feed type, as
long as you don't propagate the products beyond your sites.  But, you
may also pick up other miscellaneous stuff on that feed.  I don't know
how often that occurs, but I don't think it happens much.

Are you indeed participating in the IDD?  How long do you intend to
propagate these products?

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307