Re: 20010426: New LDM/IDD node (fwd)

From: Jeff Weber <address@hidden>
To: Adam Taylor <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 20010426: New LDM/IDD node

Hi Adam,

I will check the depth of the NNEXRAD feed coming from sirocco, please
feel free to feed from thelma until it is straightened out, I still have
the allow for you there.

McIDAS should be included in the UNIDATA feed. I did notice that SSEC/Wisc
was down for awhile, but that should have only affected maybe a few hours
of data, and ideally (given adequate queue and request) should catch up
over short outages.

Sirocco should definately be carrying all the McIDAS prods, so I will need
to probe further.

I'll cc you on all correspondence so you can follow the thread.

Thanks for the update,

-Jeff