Re: 20011018: Prob. building ldm5.1.4 on Tru64

"Neil R. Smith" wrote:

> Thanks Anne. Tom Yoksas and Tom McDermott provided some good info. The
> Yoksas reply was brief and to the point and maybe should be included on
> Unidata's web site somewhere. Looks like I can configure to get what I
> need from the published available products were it not for one thing:
> Our upstream site is not getting all of the products listed at:
>         http://tgsv5.nws.noaa.gov/oso/noaaport.html
> dispite his request line reading:
>
> request NEXRAD
>         ".*"
>         motherlode.ucar.edu
>
> and my request line reading similarly.
>
> (This is cirp.met.utah.edu, "Bryan G. White" <address@hidden>)
>
> In particular, the ingest stream appears to be missing:
>  SDUS8.  /pPDA...       #Digital Precip Array
> nor BREF, VEL, SRMV for elevations above 0.5
>
> eg. observing 'ldmamdin watch' for quite a long period of time doesn't
> show any /pN[1-3]R to be arriving here.
>
> Any ideas? -Neil

Neil,

You will find the SDUS8. products under the HDS feed type.  The SDUS4.
and SDUS8. products were always available under that feed type, even
before the SDUS5. products became available via NOAAPORT, and we simply
kept it that way.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307