Re: [ldm-users] No Canadian METARs

NCO reports that no Canadian weather data except for radar is making it to
the NWS or the FAA.
They are trying to figure out where the problem is, and so far, they have
been unsuccessful.
They are thinking of failing over to a backup system, but haven't done so
as of yet.
But yes, NCO has been getting "swamped" with phone calls about it.

Gilbert