[ldm-users] NDFD SOAP Service errors

Hi,

Per the subject, we've been seeing errors in the responses we're seeing from certain HTTPS SOAP requests to the NWS NCEP Soap Service. They don't happen with every request and apparently not on all identical requests at later times. The error message is:

<CurlError>Error (-4) with the curl command in C executable to retrieve NDFD data.</CurlError>
ERROR: In call to EDRAPI_cmd.
ERROR: Error parsing incoming EDR-API JSON string: <!doctype html>

Is anyone else seeing this? Also, if there are any NCEP folks on here, could you pass this along to the admins for that service?

Thanks!

Jared

--
Jared P Bostic