[ldm-users] Github.

Development for the applications, make utilities, configuration files, and
documents collectively known as the LDM that have been completed since 2
January 2024 will be transitioned to the Steve Emmerson Github paradigm,
and future development will exist in that space.  Future "main" releases
will also take place using the Steve Emmerson Github paradigm.  There is no
schedule for the next release at this time, but advanced notice will be
provided when the date nears.

*Stonie Cooper, PhD*
Software Engineer III
NSF Unidata Program Center
*I acknowledge that the land I live and work on is the traditional home of
The **Chahiksichahiks (**Pawnee), The **Umoⁿhoⁿ (**Omaha), and The **Jiwere
(**Otoe).*
  • Search the ldm-users archives: