Re: [netcdf-java] Join two files

Hi Andreas:

The write utilities aren't that convenient to use. Youll have to add the
new Variables yourself, then read data from the original file and write to
the new file.

1. What version of the library are you using?
2. Generally when you get an Exception, its best to post the complete stack
trace if you have it.
3.  I find using the GitHub issues on the appropriate repo is better than
the mailing list. YMMV.

John