[netcdfgroup] Installing netcdf-fortran using ifx

Hello all,

It's been a while since Intel announced that they would deprecate
their fortran compiler, Intel Fortran Classic (ifort),
in November 2023 (and discontinue it at the end of this year),
and move to a new compiler, ifx.

I'm not sure whether I should install ifort or ifx when using
netcdf-fortran on my new computer (OS: Alma linux 9.4).

Has anyone successfully installed the latest versions of netcdf-c
and netcdf-fortran (along with zlib and HDF5, if necessary)
using ifx on linux?

I would be grateful for any advice.

Best,
Yuichiro