Re: [thredds] expired certificate on thredds.ucar.edu

Hello all,

Happy Monday.

As Dave mentioned, the issue was caused by the expiration of a secondary
path to an intermediate cert file which would cause an error in certain
clients (e.g., wget).

This has been fixed on the threddsrc.ucar.edu, thredds.ucar.edu,
threddsbackup.ucar.edu, and thredds-jumbo.unidata.ucar.edu sites.  We are
working to resolve it on our other servers.

Jennifer