[AWIPS #PMC-863933]: Color tables

Hi there,

The screenshot you sent is with HRRR Composite Reflectivity loaded, which can
be found by using
the Models menu > HRRR > Composite Reflectivity.  If you load that resource,
you will see it uses
the same color bar as the image you sent (and is the same data set).

If you would like to see what the name of that color bar is, hold and
right-click on the resource
name in the resource stack in the bottom right corner of the CAVE window, and
select "Change colormap".
This will open a small dialog and you can see the default selection is "HRRR
Reflectivity".
If you would like to use this color map on another resource, simply load that
resource, access the
same menu by hold-right-clicking > "Change colormap", and then click on the
current colormap name,
and select "HRRR Reflectivity" in the drop down menu.

Please let me know if this makes sense. I've attached a few images to help
explain my instructions.

Thanks.

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: PMC-863933
Department: Support AWIPS
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.