[AWIPS #EOJ-399370]: Outdated Scans

> Good afternoon, I hope this finds you well.
>
> For the past few weeks, it seems hit or miss, but radar scans on Cave are out
> of date by about 20-30 minutes, and I can't get them to be any more recent. I
> reset the cave data in terminal (I use a Mac) but this did not alleviate the
> problem. What next steps should I take to fix this?
>
> Thank you for your time!

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Next time you see this issue can document the
exact radar/product you are loading and the current time? We've had another
user report something similar but every time I look everything is up to date.
If we have a more precise time of the issue I can go in and look at the logs to
see what's going on.

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: EOJ-399370
Department: Support AWIPS
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.