[AWIPS #AQK-898865]: EDEX Install Issues - Rocky8

Hello,

Thank you for using our reporting form. We received your submission.

Installation: EDEX
Version: 23.4.1-0.3
Specific Menu or Resource: installation issue on Rocky8 VM

Sorry for the delayed response. I believe there are few issues going on here
that we did not address in the latest installer. Please try downloading the
latest installer and re-installing:

https://downloads.unidata.ucar.edu/awips2/23.4.1/linux/awips_install-v23.sh

The new installer:

-Checks if SELINUX is enabled or not (if it is, disable it and reboot)
-Enables the powertools repo
-Enables version 12 of postgresql

Which should resolve all of your issues. (I tested this with the
Rocky-8.10-x86_64-boot.iso)
Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform